Sunday 11 September 2011

Flesh Cut Fridays/Sunday With Luci Westphal



RDC: Our intrepid friend/movie maker/reporter Luci W, has been on the road over the last few weeks pulling up stakes in Berlin and placing them securely in Brooklyn, NY. There is a big question mark over whether she is going to continue with her imaginative and well produced short edits.

This question is still up in the air but all of us here at The Collective are keepin our fingers crossed
that Luci carries on. (No stress mind... you gotta do what you gotta do!)☋
 

For 70 weeks I've been bringing you 1-minute videos from Berlin (and a few other places). This week I moved back to Brooklyn, NY. Time to reflect and make a decision: do I keep making these super short documentaries?

Thank you all for your support during my time in Berlin - especially those of you who expressed they'd want to see more videos from me, no matter where they come from.

This is my first attempt at stop-animation... I'm sure they'll get better... if I dare again.
And in the words of Art Brut: "Yes, this is my (singing) voice. This is not irony."

Luci


No comments:

Post a Comment